Saturday, October 3, 2009

Google SideWiki: A new level of sharing information

Last week, Google lunched a new way to share information over the web. It launched "SideWiki".

SideWiki is what I was missing. As a computer engineering student, I live most of life surfing the net, searching here and there and looking for new stuff. Each time I visit a web page, I wonder how good is this page and what others think about it. And here is where SideWiki came. It is the simplest way to find out what others think about what you are reading.

It is true that I didn't find much entries on pages I regularly visit, but I think it needs some time to show its power.

The most thing I liked in SideWiki till now, is the ability to post to my blog directly from it, just as I am doing now :D. I am a bit lazy to open my blog and start a new blog. I also spend most of my posting time checking the font style. All this cause me to post only when I found something that I am dying to write about. I am sure SideWiki will make me post more, no more excuses for me.
It also allows you to publish the same post on many blogs by one click. By simple HTML tags, you can style your writing as you wish. It is makes it better when you are writing a post about a page that you just read. You can write your blog from this page's SideWiki and a link to that page will appear at the end of your post (as you will find in my post down).

Till now, I am a new fan of SideWiki. Try it, you won't lose anything.

Good night everyone. Posting live from Google SideWiki. :D

in reference to: Blogger Buzz: Post to Blogger with Google Sidewiki (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment